All products are extensively verified at all stages of manufacture using the latest inspection and testing equipment, to ensure conformity to all legislative and customer specific requirements. As the nature of our products is safety critical, we insist in rigorous QA in order to satisfy ourselves that all products leaving our facility have met all requirements.
Our research and development team have many years of experience in the design of new and innovative products, and work closely together with customers to provide an effective solution to individual requirements.
R & D
Using all the latest technology coupled with our vast knowledge and experience, our research and development team constantly focus on finding solutions, thus creating new and innovative products on behalf of existing and potential customers. We work closely with our clients to arrive at the most effective and economical solutions in all types of industry.
To satisfy the most stringent and critical requirements for our webbing performance, we utilize the most up to date testing equipment within our QA laboratory.
- Computer controlled 150kN tensile equipment for both yarn and webbing testing
- Data color conditioning cabinet for correct preparation of samples
- Data color spectrometer for computer controlled colour assessment
- A series of abrasion and life cycle testing machinery including hexbar
- Large 300kN hydraulic test machine for flat, roundsling and load restraint testing
- Tinius Olsen and Karl Frank Stiffness testers to verify webbing flexibility
- Colour fastness crock meters to verify correct colour fixation