All products are uniquely batch identified and extensively verified at all stages of manufacture using the latest inspection and testing equipment, to ensure conformity to all legislative and customer specific requirements. As the nature of our products is safety critical, we insist in rigorous QA in order to satisfy ourselves that all products leaving our facility have met all requirements.
Our research and development team have many years of experience in the design of new and innovative products, and work closely with customers to provide an effective solution to individual requests. quality webbing
To read and download our Quality Policy please click here
We are proud to hold the Quality Assurance Accreditation to ISO 9001 which is continually verified externally by BSI.
To read and download our BSI Certificate please click here
To satisfy the most stringent and critical requirements for our webbing performance, we utilize the most up to date testing equipment within our QA laboratory. quality webbing
- Up to 150kN computer controlled tensile equipment for both yarn and webbing testing and verification.
- Data colour spectrometer for computer controlled colour assessment and colour matching.
- Data colour conditioning cabinet for correct preparation of samples.
- Dedicated Shade Assessment Room, complete with Datacolour Light Cabinet for shade assessment.
- Large 300kN hydraulic test machine for flat sling, round sling and load restraint testing.
- Colour fastness crock meters to verify colour / rub fastness.
- A series of abrasion and life cycle testing machinery including Hexbar.
Additional tests carried out include: